Subject: table:table required elements

I'm working on an xslt transformation to create a conversion/save-as action in Calc and I started by creating a basic table to see what were the minimally required elements.

The reference I use is OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html
And I edit the XML in emacs with nxml mode.

emacs keeps telling me that <table:table> has required contents and I can't find such information in the reference.

My sample table is (without the "office:document" headers):

  <office:body>
    <office:spreadsheet>
	      <text:p>en</text:p>
	      <text:p>ja</text:p>
	      <text:p>%1$d Attachments</text:p>
	      <text:p>%1$d åãæäãããã</text:p>
      </office:spreadsheet>
    </office:body>
  </office:document>

Are there any pointers regarding this issue ?

Jean-Christophe Helary