Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] table:table required elements

Thank you Regina for the reply.

> On Feb 1, 2020, at 21:45, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Jean-Christophe,
>
> Jean-Christophe Helary schrieb am 01-Feb-20 um 07:19:
>> Thank you Richard.
>> I'm fine with xslt, what bothers me is that emacs gives me an error in that minimal office document that I created by hand after opeining a flat ods file.
>
> Do you use for the source document ODF 1.2 in its strict version?

I don't know. I found the reference on the OASIS site.

> Do you have tested, that the source validates against the schema? Do you have tested, that your manually created file validates against the schema?
> The schema can be found at https://www.oasis-open.org/standards#opendocumentv1.2

emacs uses a schema located inside the emacs.app bundle:

Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/etc/schema/od-schema-v1.2-os.rnc

And I have no reason to believe that they use a faulty document.

> Do you have generated the flat ods file by using LibreOffice?

No, I hand-wrote the file and the only error I have is the one I pointed at where emacs tells me table:table has required contents missing.

The file itself opens fine in LO/NO (I use both).

Jean-Christophe Helary