orms message

Subject: RE: ORMS presentation at the Forum

Hi ORMS TC Members,

We have added a session on the ORMS TC at the Security Forum in London and we need a speaker from the TC. See Thursday 2 October, ‘New Developments in Open Reputation Management Systems,’ http://events.oasis-open.org/home//forum/2008/schedule.

Please feel free to send Jane or me a note indicating interest.

Also, I’ve noticed dialog on the list regarding an ORMS F2F, I would like to recommend the Forum as a great location for your meeting; two full days of the event are strictly focused on security with many interesting topics and a most incredible venue, http://events.oasis-open.org/home/forum/2008.

Thanks!

Dee