orms message

Subject: schedule and call-in info for F2F November 10?

Hi Nat,
I haven't seen any info for calling into the meeting (I assumed we
were using our  regular number but that's not working) . I'd
appreciate if you could provide it so I can join (at least for the
first half, as the time difference makes it a bit tricky to stay for
all of it)

cheers
Daniela

Dr. Daniela Bourges Waldegg