orms message

Subject: Re: [orms] schedule and call-in info for F2F November 10?

Hello,

Three of us, Nat, Mani and Tatsuki gathered at the boole room in the
CHM. No other has showed up yet. The room does not have a telecon
facility either. We'll figure out the dial-in number here and announce
to the ML. Please watch the ML once a while. Thank you.

Tatsuki

Tatsuki Sakushima
NRI Pacific - Nomura Research Institute America, Inc.
TEL:(650)638-7258
SkypeIn:(650)209-4811

Chris Daly ????????: