orms message

Subject: RE: [orms] Groups - Reference Model, Use Cases, Requirements v0.23 (orms-uc-v0_23.doc) uploaded

Our emails crossed. This and any other comments / feedback before and during call; I will consolidate soon after today’s meeting.

-mani

From: Anthony Nadalin [mailto:drsecure@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 11:39 AM
To: Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)
Cc: Bruce Rich; orms@lists.oasis-open.org

Some additional comments:

Section 4.
(1) I assume we want both input and output formats (input/output to and from the calculation engine)
(2) I assume that XML (XDS) is not the only encoding that we would want, maybe ASN.1
(3) The output does not say anything about the input source (there seems to be an inputdatainfo element, but no details on that), I do believe there needs to be some correlation of input and output so you understand the context of the output

Inactive hide details for "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" ---01/07/2009 11:17:34 AM---Bruce,"Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" ---01/07/2009 11:17:34 AM---Bruce,

"Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <mmani@avaya.com>

Bruce Rich/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

<orms@lists.oasis-open.org>

01/07/2009 11:17 AM

RE: [orms] Groups - Reference Model, Use Cases, Requirements v0.23 (orms-uc-v0_23.doc) uploaded

Bruce,

Thanks. I went over them. I will adopt changes as-is.

-mani

Re: [orms] Groups - Reference Model, Use Cases, Requirements v0.23 (orms-uc-v0_23.doc) uploaded

Mani,

As discussed on the 10 Dec call, here are some minor editorial changes to the draft you published.

Bruce A Rich
brich at-sign us dot ibm dot com

mmani@avaya.com

orms@lists.oasis-open.org

12/10/2008 01:49 PM

[orms] Groups - Reference Model, Use Cases, Requirements v0.23 (orms-uc-v0_23.doc) uploaded

Incorporates outcome of discussions 4-5pmPT, in face-face on 10 Nov
2008.None of the draft revised text is voted on or approved yet.

-mani

-- Mr. Mahalingam Mani

The document named Reference Model, Use Cases, Requirements v0.23
(orms-uc-v0_23.doc) has been submitted by Mr. Mahalingam Mani to the OASIS
Open Reputation Management Systems (ORMS) TC document repository.

Document Description:
A new revision that:
Incorporates outcome of discussions 4-5pmPT, in face-face on 10 Nov 2008.
this includes a proposed statistical empirical model for normalized
portable trust-score, a portable reputation exchange format, and
requirements on a reputation exchange protocol; all text adopted from Nats
proposal. Also included are definitions refinement for reputation,
reputation score.

View Document Details:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=30345

Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/30345/orms-uc-v0_23.doc

PLEASE NOTE: If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces. You may be able to copy and paste

-OASIS Open Administration