orms message

Subject: No updates to the document since 0.24

I have not done any updates to the document as there had been no inputs during or since last meeting. I am looking forward to the issues-repository and subsequent discussions to crystallize aspects of Context and Criteria, besides other few issues as they come up to update the document further. Also – I do not recall any notable changes proposed last meeting (I must have missed a few). Once I go over the minutes (when they get posted) I will verify.

Thanks,

-mani

Mahalingam Mani

(408)321-4840 (w)