orms message

Subject: Collaborations

Received this, should talk about this on the call today

----- Forwarded by Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM on 03/18/2009 10:34 AM -----

Jaime Pérez Crespo <jaime.perez@rediris.es>

Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, n-sakimura@nri.co.jp

03/13/2009 07:24 AM

ORMS

Dear Anthony, Nat,

My name is Jaime Pérez and I'm a middleware engineer working for
RedIRIS, the Spanish National Research and Education Network.

As associate of TERENA, the Trans-European Research and Education
Networking Association, RedIRIS participates in several task forces,
working groups, meetings and congresses. In particular, we are active
part of the TERENA Task Force on European Middleware Coordination and
Collaboration, where we have just started a new activity on reputation
systems. I'm the one responsible for that activity, and since our aim
is to find people interested in our field, as well as establish any
possible collaboration with other people already working in the same
topic, no matter if they are part of our community or not, I decided
to contact you as chairs of the OASIS ORMS TC.

My intention is to start conversations on possible collaborations
between our two groups, and share any work done within them.

Looking forward to hear from you,

--
Jaime Pérez Crespo
Middleware Engineer