orms message

Subject: Agenda: ORMS TC Telecon Wed. 5-6pm ET 2009-06-24

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the ORMS TC at:

Date:  Wednesday, 24 June 2009
Time:  05:00pm - 06:00pm ET

Event Description:
Free Conference Call
Conference Dial-in Number:               (712) 432-1600
Host Access Code: 851958*
Participant Access Code: 851958#

International Dial-in Numbers
Austria: 0820 4000 1552
Belgium: 070 35 9974
France: 0826 100 256
Germany: 01805 00 76 09
Ireland: 0818 270 021
Italy: 848 390 156
Netherlands: 0870 001 920
Spain: 902 886025
Switzerland: 0848 560 179
UK: 0870 35 204 74

Agenda:

1) Requirement Extraction Planning

We have been compiling use cases.
They are both on the web and the word document.
While we keep adding them, we should start pulling the
requirements from it. Tatsuki has started to take a crack at it on:

   http://wiki.oasis-open.org/orms/WorkingDraft

We will review it and strategize on how we should proceed.

2) Other Business