orms message

Subject: Proposal for the next steps

Hi all,

It's been a month since we tried to schedule for a telecon.
The number of participants have been getting less and less,
and we are facing going concern now...

I think that is because we spend too much time just on discussion
without generating hard output such as documents.

We have written down fair amount of information on the "Use case document".
Probably we should move on to another documentation process.

Some of us were planning to output a "Requirement Document" before writing
down a draft spec; however, I still think that we should move onto a draft
writing to make participants more motivated to join discussion.
We can gather requirements while the spec writing and compile the document
when we have enough contents to put on the document.

I made a template of the draft spec out of the use case document.
Please check it out and tell what you think to proceed this TC work.

Best,
Tatsuki

--
Tatsuki Sakushima
NRI Pacific - Nomura Research Institute America, Inc.