orms message

Subject: Re: [orms] This week's TC Call

Hello,

I am in the DIDW as well. I will be back to the Bay Area tonight.
If Mani and other folks from Bay Area can join a meeting f2f,
I'd like to arrange it in the next week or so.

Please let me know your possibility to join the meeting.

Thank you.

Tatsuki Sakushima
NRI Pacific - Nomura Research Institute America, Inc.