orms message

Subject: Re: [orms] Selection of Elements

I have been thinking how to make ORMS simple and accommodating as many use cases as possible.

-----

6.1 Element <ReputationBundle>
The <ReputationBundle> element can contain two or more <Reputation> elements to optionally make a group of reputation instances.

6.2 Element <Reputation>
The <Reputation> element encapsulates the entire reputation document. It contains the following attributes and elements:

<Subject> [One]
  Identifier of the reputation described by this document.

<Context> [One]
  Context namespace. Identifier of context namespace of the reputation described by this document.

<Assertion/Reputee> [Zero or One]
  Identifier of the assertion of the entity or the entity itself evaluated in this document.

<Score type="http://amaama.co.jp/reputation/score/products/books/fivestar"> [One or More]
  The reputation score.

<Date type="http://amaama.co.jp/reputation/date/updated"> [Zero or More]
  The date data described by this document.

<ds:Signature> [Zero or More]
  This XML Signature, included from the [XML Signature] schema, protects the integrity of the document, as described in Section ?.

-----

Here are some examples based on the definition above:

Example 1 "Simple"

<Reputation>
 <Subject>http://amaama.co.jp/literature/auther/hmurakami/title/1Q84#TCDVSuG6grhyHbzhQFWFzGrxIPE</Subject>
  <Assertion>http://kodansha.co.jp/literature/hmurakami/1Q84</Assertion>