oslc-automation-comment message

Subject: Feedback for Automation Specification Subdomains

Hello,

In context of the Crystal project, we (Fraunhofer IESE) want to improve our tooling in compliance with OSLC Automation Specification. Our ideas for tool improvement are described in the attached document. I send you the document for the following two reasons:

First, I think that the document comprises an interesting novel kind of Automation Scenario and I currently see no problems from our side to publish it at ( http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/Automation-Scenarios/ )

Second and more important, it would be great if you could give me some feedback about the ideas described in the document.

Thanks you very much in advance,

Rasmus Adler

Dr. -Ing. Rasmus Adler

scientist

fraunhofer institute

experimental software engineering

dept embedded systems quality assurance fraunhoferplatz 1

d-67663 kaiserslautern

europe

+49 631 6800-2172 phone

+49 631 6800-92172 fax