oslc-automation message

Subject: Notification of requests for affiliation

Members of the OSLC Member Section Steering Committee,

The members of the OSLC Automation and OSLC PROMCODE Technical Committees have recently passed votes to request affiliation with the OSLC Member Section. You can inspect the ballots at:

- OSLC Automation - https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2584

- OSLC PROMCODE - https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2585

In accordance with the OASIS Member Section Policy, the Steering Committee must now vote to accept affiliation by Special Majority Vote. I will set up these ballots and notify the members when they are ready.

Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393