oslc-automation message

Subject: Re: [oslc-automation] Action requested: Where we're each at with OSLC Automation

> From: Martin P Pain <martinpain@uk.ibm.com>
> To: oslc-automation@lists.oasis-open.org
> Date: 05/01/2014 12:06 PM
> Subject: [oslc-automation] Action requested: Where we're each at with OSLC Automation
> Sent by: <oslc-automation@lists.oasis-open.org>
>
> While the "bio"s that lots of us gave at the start of this TC were helpful
> in judging who we have in the TC, I'd like to get some more information (in
> a manner easier to summarise) about where each of us are with OSLC
> Automation, to judge how best to focus the TC at this time and going forwards.
>
> If you are not happy to give this information, feel free to say so.

I'm happy

https://docs.google.com/a/m-bread.com/forms/
> d/14fPYlk2ZxShXQgzniYDHwfJkksvhjNUwEad_0h9abzQ/viewform
>
> 1. How familiar are you with the scenarios OSLC Automation 2.0 supports?
<Lots>

> 2. How familiar are you with the technical specification of OSLC Automation 2.0?
<Lots>

> 3. What is your interest in OSLC Automation?
<Investigation or observation>

> 4. Do you have time restrictions which limit your involvement?
<Yes - I haven't much time, but it's important to us, so I'm available now>

Though it is about #3 on my priority list of TCs now - #1 Core, #2 CCM

> If you don't want to share the answers with the world (the mailing list
> archives are public) but are happy for the TC to know, please send them to
> my e-mail address directly, stating that you do not wish them to be shared,
> and I will honour that.

Sharing is caring.

Regards,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net