oslc-automation message

Subject: Re: Broadcast: OASIS OSLC Automation TC meeting - please RSVP & look at deployment scenario

Please RSVP: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-automation/planned_attendance.php?event_id=37951

If not enough people can attend I will cancel the meeting 24 hours before its scheduled time.

Please also have a look at the Deployment scenario, especially the scenario walk-through slides: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-automation/UseCasesAndRequirements/DeployingBuildArtifactsContinuousIntegration/Jenkins%20scenario%20walkthrough%20slides.pdf

(Wiki page for scenario: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-automation/UseCasesAndRequirements/DeployingBuildArtifactsContinuousIntegration - just the contents before the "old contents" header)

Many thanks,

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation technical committee chair

E-mail: martinpain@uk.ibm.com
Find me on:
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=99869908 and within IBM on: IBM Connections: https://w3-connections.ibm.com/profiles/html/profileView.do?userid=12c849c0-ddd5-1030-9b5f-d70a3a891b7f
IBM