oslc-automation message

Subject: Modified OASIS OSLC Automation TC meeting

Event Title: OASIS OSLC Automation TC meeting

Date: Tuesday, 12 August 2014, 11:00am to 01:00pm EDT
Location: Conference call: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-automation/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3694
Description

These are the fortnightly meetings of the OASIS OSLC Automation TC. In these meetings we discuss the scenarios and use cases that we want the OSLC Automation specifications to support, discuss changes to those specifications to support those scenarios and use cases, and address any issues that implementors of the specification have raised.

It is scheduled for two hours, but we may not always use the second hour, depending on amount of business and members' availability.

Please submit any topics for discussion to the mailing list in advance of a meeting.

The dial-in information is here: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-automation/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3694

Please RSVP so we know who is available for this meeting: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-automation/planned_attendance.php?event_id=37951

RSVP
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

There are no specific topics to raise at this meeting. (Bill is scheduled to get back to us next meeting about how the "Deploying build artifacts" might apply to systems & hardware development. Florian is unavailable to talk about his scenario.) However, I had not checked this in enough time to cancel the meeting, so I will open it anyway.

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-automation/Meetings/Telecon2014.08.12

Owner: Mr. Martin Pain
Group: OASIS OSLC Lifecycle Integration for Automation (OSLC Automation) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20140812T122823Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20140812T110000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20140812T130000
SEQUENCE:24
SUMMARY:OASIS OSLC Automation TC meeting
LOCATION:Conference call: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-automation/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3694
LAST-MODIFIED:20140812T122823Z
ORGANIZER:tc_admin@oasis-open.org
 ion TC. In these meetings we discuss the scenarios and use c
 ases that we want the OSLC Automation specifications to supp
 ort\, discuss changes to those specifications to support tho
 se scenarios and use cases\, and address any issues that imp
 lementors of the specification have raised.\n\nIt is schedul
 ed for two hours\, but we may not always use the second hour
 \, depending on amount of business and members&#39\; availab
 ility.\n\nPlease submit any topics for discussion to the mai
 ling list in advance of a meeting.\n\nThe dial-in informatio
 n is here: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/osl
 c-automation/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3694\n\n
 Please RSVP so we know who is available for this meeting: ht
 tps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-automation/
 planned_attendance.php?event_id=37951\n\nAgenda: There are n
 o specific topics to raise at this meeting. (Bill is schedul
 ed to get back to us next meeting about how the &quot\;https
 ://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-automation/UseCasesAndRequiremen
 ts/DeployingBuildArtifactsContinuousIntegration&quot\; might
  apply to systems & hardware development. Florian is unavail
 able to talk about his scenario.) However\, I had not checke
 d this in enough time to cancel the meeting\, so I will open
  it anyway.\n\nhttps://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-automation/M
 eetings/Telecon2014.08.12\nGroup: OASIS OSLC Lifecycle Integ
 ration for Automation (OSLC Automation) TC\nCreator: Mr. Mar
 tin Pain
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-automation/event.php?event_id=37952
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-automation/event.php?event_id=37952
BEGIN:VALARM