oslc-automation message

Subject: Scenario: Long Running MDD Transformations

OASIS OSLC Automation TC Members,

I wanted to make you aware of a scenario that was developed by the OSLC Architecture Management WG [1] titled "Scenario: Long Running MDD Transformations" [2].  I will leave it up to the OSLC-AM WG members to chime in as far as how much of a priority this is.

[1]: http://open-services.net/wiki/architecture-management/
[2]: http://open-services.net/wiki/architecture-management/Scenario:-Long-Running-MDD-Transformations/

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net