oslc-automation message

Subject: Sequence diagram for "deferred execution" case (specifically the Jenkins CI/CD scenario)

I've uploaded a sequence diagram to the wiki page for this use case: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-automation/UseCasesAndRequirements/DeployingBuildArtifactsContinuousIntegration

Please let me know if (1) it makes sense and (2) is correct/is the best way of doing it.

As part of the 3.0 work I would like to produce something like this for each of the main ways of interacting between OSLC Automation clients and servers. Or, something to try & make it clear what the interaction is, as a starter for a discussion of extending/reusing Automation - so we can start the discussion (say, for Systems Engineering) with saying which (one or more) of these patterns of interaction between the different systems makes sense in this case?

The different ways of interacting that I see are:
1. One or more clients with single server.
2. One or more clients with multiple servers.
3. One or more clients connecting to a single repository server, to which multiple providers contribute.
4. Any of the above with deferred execution.

Please ask ( - anyone - ) if you don't understand what I mean by any of these.

Thanks,
Martin
Unless stated otherwise above: