oslc-automation message

Subject: OSLC Automation v3 spec drafting

I have started drafting the OSLC Automation v3 spec.
The main changes I want to put in are concerned with making it easier to read (for client implementors, server implementors, and for those wanting to apply OSLC Automation to other domains).

The work I've done so far is here: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-automation/specs/oslc-automation-basics-v3.html

Please have a look, particularly at:
1. The introduction section (this is what I want people to understand about OSLC Automation as soon as they come to the spec).
2. How I'm breaking the "capabilities" section up. (I don't expect the Auto Plan Selection Dialog section to contain much more that it does right now, but other sections that are more Automation-specific will do).
3. The fact that the resource shapes are all at the end, not with the individual sections in "capabilities".

Even if you don't have time to help draft it, it would be very helpful to have your feedback on whether it is communicating to you what you would need to know.

Thanks,
Martin

Unless stated otherwise above: