oslc-automation message

Subject: OASIS OSLC Automation TC Meetings

Our repeating meeting schedule in the calendar on oasis-open.org has now come to an end.

There is no point meeting today, as nothing much has happened recently until my emails today.

The current business that requires your attention (that would have been covered in the meeting today) is covered by the previous two e-mails on the mailing list:

OSLC Automation v3 spec drafting:
    https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-automation/email/archives/201412/msg00002.html

Proposal: Link header in responses to AutomationRequest creation
    https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-automation/email/archives/201412/msg00003.html

Please have a look at these and reply to them on the list. (A short message is better than none. Observers, I believe you can comment by e-mailing to oslc-automation-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org.)
We will schedule a meeting if needed, then sort out in the new year whether we want scheduled meetings again or not.

Thanks,
Martin Pain
OSLC Automation TC Chair
Unless stated otherwise above: