oslc-automation message

Subject: Approval of minutes from previous meeting

Would those who attended the last meeting (Steve Speicher & Tim Fressinger) please review the minutes and let me know if you have any objections to approving them: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-automation/Meetings/Telecon2014.10.21

As it was so long ago, I would like to approve them before the next meeting, rather than at it.
There were no significant resolutions.

If I hear no objections, I'll consider them approved.

Martin
Unless stated otherwise above:

Unless stated otherwise above: