oslc-automation message

Subject: Status of the OSLC Automation TC - is it time to close?

Members of the OSLC Automation TC,

As you all know, the TC has been inactive for many months now and Chair Martin Pain has contacted me to ask the steps for considering closing the TC.

Under our OASIS rules, TC Administration can close a Technical Committee if there is no desire to continue the work. (See https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#closingTC.)

There is certainly nothing wrong with declaring that no further work is needed and wrapping things up. Therefore, I am writing to ask: do you have an interest in continuing the work or shall I proceed with closing the TC?

If no one wishes to discuss this further or I hear no objections by next Wednesday, the 18th of May, I will take that as an affirmative answer to my question and close the TC.  Note that all the TC's work and historical record will continue to be available on the OASIS platform and the oslc-automation-comment@ mailing list will remain active.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to talk about this further.

Thank you,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org