oslc-automation message

Subject: Time to close the TC?

Members of the OSLC Automation TC,

Back in May I asked if it was time to close the Technical Committee. (https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oslc-automation/201605/msg00000.html)

Now that the OSLC Domains TC is launching with the express purpose of becoming the center for work on the related specifications, it appears like it is time to close.

The OSLC Steering Committee has discussed this and has no objections.

If you have any concerns about closing OSLC Automation, please let me know by 13 October 2016. If I have heard no objections by that date, I will take the steps to close the TC.

Note that all the existing materials of the Technical Committee will continue to be available for the historical record.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393