oslc-ccm message

Subject: The OSLC CCM TC wiki has been set up and is now available for your use

Members of the OSLC CCM TC,

As requested, a wiki has been set up for your use at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-ccm

Please note that the OASIS process requires that any documents deemed permanent such as meeting minutes or comment resolution logs must be available in either the TC's document repository or its email archive. So, for example, you can post draft minutes to the wiki but once the minutes are approved you must also submit them to the TC's email list.

Please let me know if you have any questions about using the JIRA. I expect to have your JIRA project set up shortly.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393