OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

oslc-ccm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: [oslc-ccm] Minutes for 10 April

The minutes for April 10 are available for review. Thanks!



Event details
Chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/oslc-ccm

Roll Call
Scribe rotation
Review minutes of Minutes of 13 February
Configuration Management topics - see below
Change Management topics - see below
Asset Management will be addressed in a future meeting.
Any other business

Configuration Management
Nick Crossley: Propose OSLC Configuration Management seed document uploaded to draft docs folder
Request for other seed documents
Request for scenario gathering, seed document review

Change Management
Sam Padgett/Steve Speicher: Review dependencies, and review schedule in the light of those dependencies

Unanimously approve minutes of 13 February


Nick Crossley
Brian Steele
Bill Chown (Mentor Graphics), Brian Steele (IBM), Nick Crossley (IBM), Ryan Lloyd (PTC), Sam Padgett (IBM), Steve Speicher (IBM)

Original Chat transcript from room: oslc-ccm

Scribe rotation
[07:09] Brian Steele (IBM): Brian Steele is scribe for today

Review minutes of Minutes of 13 February
[07:10] Brian Steele (IBM): Minutes from the previous meeting were approved.

Configuration Management topics (Nick)
[07:10] Nick Crossley (IBM): https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-ccm/download.php/52713/config-mgt.html
[07:11] Brian Steele (IBM): Nick proposes the document at the URL above as a seed document for Configuration Management
[07:13] Brian Steele (IBM): No objections were raised
[07:15] Brian Steele (IBM): Action item for Nick to get together with Chet and get source control setup for this TC. Once that is done there are action items for Nick to check in the config management draft and Sam to check in the change management draft.
[07:17] Brian Steele (IBM): Action: All members to review initial seed document and send comments to Nick Crossley before the next meeting on April 24
[07:18] Brian Steele (IBM): No further configuration management topics to discuss for this meeting.

Change Management topics (Sam)
[07:19] Brian Steele (IBM): Next topic: Change management dependencies and their effects on the schedule
[07:19] Sam Padgett (IBM): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-ccm/ChangeMgmtSpecRoadmap
[07:20] Nick Crossley (IBM): Yes, Config Mgt shares the same dependencies on Core, LDP, Actions, UI preview, etc.
[07:22] Brian Steele (IBM): Dependencies on OSLC core, linked data platform, and OSLC action are likely to cause the change management schedule to change as those specs are all still in progress.
[07:26] Brian Steele (IBM): Steve proposes the public review for the change management spec should begin on July 15
[07:28] Brian Steele (IBM): This date is conditional upon near completion of the pre-req specifications (LDP, core, actions) by mid June
[07:29] Brian Steele (IBM): No objections were raised. ACTION for Sam to update the schedule for change management
[07:29] Nick Crossley (IBM): Action for Nick: publish suggested roadmap / schedule for Configuration Management, with dates 2+ months later than Change Management
[07:30] Brian Steele (IBM): No further topics for Change Management

Any other business
[07:32] Brian Steele (IBM): Steve mentions that the LDP spec has closed on its last public review on April 2.
[07:34] Brian Steele (IBM): Nick Crossley proposes we adjourn
[07:34] Brian Steele (IBM): No objections, the meeting is closed

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]