oslc-ccm message

Subject: Proposal to Move OSLC Attachments spec from CCM to Core

As discussed in the last OSLC CCM and OSLC Core conference calls, I propose we move the Attachments specification from the CCM TC to the Core TC. Attachments are not specific to Change Management and apply to many domains.

The recommendation from the OSLC CCM TC in the September 11th call was to transition the spec. I suggest we vote on it formally during the next CCM TC call, September 25.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-ccm/event.php?event_id=37345
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2014.09.04
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-ccm/trunk/specs/attachments-v3.html

--
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@us.ibm.com
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC