oslc-ccm message

Subject: Breaking the OSLC Change Management 3.0 spec into separate documents

On TC calls, we've discussed breaking the monolithic Change Management 3.0 spec into separate, smaller documents, following OSLC Core's lead. With Steve's help, I've extracted most of the content into separate documents. I've mostly just reorganized things and left the content as-is, although the compatibility document is new. Feedback is welcome.

Change Management Resources 3.0 (Standards Track)
Resources and Vocabulary for Change Management
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-ccm/trunk/specs/change-mgt-resources.html

Change Management Actions Specification 3.0 (Standards Track)
Content will likely change based on OSLC Core actions.
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-ccm/trunk/specs/change-mgt-actions.html

Change Management Compatibility 3.0 (Committee Note)
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-ccm/trunk/supporting-docs/change-mgt-compatibility.html

Attachments -> Moved to OSLC Core

I've left the previous Change Management 3.0 spec mostly in place for reference. At some point, this document will probably just refer to the other documents.

Thanks,
--
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@us.ibm.com
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC