oslc-ccm message

Subject: OSLC 3.0 Refernce Implementation

I've been working on an OSLC 3.0 Reference Implementation for the Eclipse Lyo project and have hosted it here:

http://oslc3.mybluemix.net

It supports

* LDP 1.0 Basic Containers
* OSLC 3.0 Dialogs
* OSLC 3.0 Resource Preview
* OSLC Change Management 3.0 vocabulary terms (Defect type and severity)

Note that it's optimized for mobile. Feel free to try it on your phones! I'm still working on things, so the application might go up and down.

Instructing for getting the source and building here:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/OSLC3

Let me know what you think!
--
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@us.ibm.com
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC