oslc-ccm message

Subject: Version Control Commit by ndjc

Author: ndjc
Date: 2015-09-23 23:54:26 +0000 (Wed, 23 Sep 2015)
New Revision: 129
Web View: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-ccm/?rev=129&sc=1

Modified:
   trunk/specs/config-mgt/config-shapes.ttl
Log:
Clarify containment hierarchies - with temporary red marking.
ReSpec transform of shaoe table fails if double-quotes are used for arguments such as styles in <span> or <p> tags, but Jena requires that double-quotes are used for XMLLiterals, so one or the other breaks. I've chosen to commit the double quotes so we can review the changes, but then I'll have to remove the <span class="red"> tags so ShapeChecker and other Jena tools work.