oslc-ccm message

Subject: RE: [oslc-ccm] Confirmation of meeting this week, and draft minutes of last meeting

Yes, I found a missing period in one of the the Turtle source files, which was not reported as an error by the parser I use, but did cause issues with the transforms used by ReSpec. I fixed that in my most recent SVN commit, about 4 days ago, and I no longer see display issues with Safari, Firefox 41.0.1 (the latest) or Firefox ESR 38.3.0 on a Mac, but I do see some issues on Windows.  Still investigating!

Nick.

Inactive hide details for "Sarabura, Martin" ---10/07/2015 05:47:07 AM---Nick, were you able to investigate why certain browser"Sarabura, Martin" ---10/07/2015 05:47:07 AM---Nick, were you able to investigate why certain browsers don't display the config management document

From: "Sarabura, Martin" <msarabura@ptc.com>
To: "'oslc-ccm@lists.oasis-open.org'" <oslc-ccm@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 10/07/2015 05:47 AM
Sent by: <oslc-ccm@lists.oasis-open.org>

Nick, were you able to investigate why certain browsers don't display the config management document correctly? Current FF and IE show the contents of the document without the OASIS preamble and the table of contents. When I tried to load the document into an older version of IE it asked me whether I wanted to show the non-secure part of the document in addition to the secure part. I said yes and I got an odd document - see attached pdf. It starts off OK, then has a large section of unformatted content, then on page 8 seems to recover its formatting ability.

Regards,

Dr. Martin Sarabura
R&D Fellow, PTC