oslc-ccm message

Subject: RE: [oslc-ccm] Confirmation of meeting this week, and draft minutes of last meeting

FF seems to be fine. IE is mostly OK except it is missing the appendix. Beside the ReSpec button is a red #1; when I click it I get an Errors dialog which lists one error:

Error loading references from 'https://specref.jit.su/bibrefs?refs=RFC2119,OSLCCore2,OSLCCore3,LDP,TRS,ILDP,ITIL,ITSM': error (No Transport)

Regards,

Martin

From: Nick Crossley [mailto:ncrossley@us.ibm.com]
Sent: November-03-15 5:21 PM
To: Sarabura, Martin
Cc: 'oslc-ccm@lists.oasis-open.org'

Martin,

The reason for the message about non-secure parts was my mixing of https and http protocols. That part should be resolved. The Configuration Management spec displays correctly for me in the latest versions of Safari, and Chrome, and both the latest and the ESR versions of Firefox. I cannot currently test on IE - would be interested in what you see.

Nick.

Inactive hide details for "Sarabura, Martin" ---10/07/2015 05:47:07 AM---Nick, were you able to investigate why certain browser"Sarabura, Martin" ---10/07/2015 05:47:07 AM---Nick, were you able to investigate why certain browsers don't display the config management document