oslc-ccm message

Subject: Change Management Specification 3.0 is ready for CCM TC review

The OSLC Change Management Specification 3.0 is complete and has had CCM chair review. There are currently no open issues for this specification so it is ready for CCM TC review pending promotion to committee specification and submission for public review.

Specification: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/oslc-ccm/trunk/specs/change-mgt/change-mgt.html
Vocabulary and constraints: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/oslc-ccm/trunk/specs/change-mgt/change-mgt-resources.html

Review comments can be posted to this email list and I will address the comments and changes. Any significant issues should be rased on the issues list (https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCCM/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel) where they will be addressed by the TC.

I have copied the members of the OSLC Core TC in case any of those members wish to review the first OSLC domain specification that uses OSLC Core 3.0 in case this would identify any Core issues.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575