oslc-ccm message

Subject: Re: [oslc-ccm] Issue with vocabulary document

I think the problem here might be that the change-mgt-vocab.ttl file does not have its mime type set as an SVN property, so it is being fetched as HTML, and then parsed incorrectly.

Nick.

From:        "Sarabura, Martin" <msarabura@ptc.com>
To:        "OSLC CCM TC (oslc-ccm@lists.oasis-open.org)" <oslc-ccm@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        06/16/2016 01:05 PM
Subject:        [oslc-ccm] Issue with vocabulary document
Sent by:        <oslc-ccm@lists.oasis-open.org>

I'm not sure whether this is a respec issue or not but for each resource type in the resources document the name, URI, summary and description are identical - all of them corresponding to the Task type. Even the list of properties is labelled cm#Task Properties in all cases.

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-ccm/trunk/specs/change-mgt/change-mgt-resources.html

Regards,

Dr. Martin Sarabura
R&D Fellow, PTC