oslc-ccm message

Subject: Yesterday's OSLC CCM TC call

I am not sure what happened, but I could not access the OASIS site yesterday - the problem has gone away now. I did start a call, but could not hear anyone else, and the chat room appeared to be empty.

Jim has been making progress on applying some of my review comments to Change Management 3.0. I have updated issue 36 with a new proposal, and solicit input on that. Until I get the first round of feedback, the new proposal is just in a comment on the issue; I have deliberately not yet updated the 'proposal' field on the issue.

I will be canceling the meeting for July 13th as I will be out on vacation.

Nick.