Members of the OSLC Core TC,
In preparing your content for public review, we encountered the following items that we bring to your attention.
1) Neither csprd01 nor csprd02 labelled which version of the spec is authoritative. In future published versions, the work needs to indicate which version is authoritative (e.g. the HTML).
2) Under Additional artifacts, the link to part 7 is broken. Has .html.html for file extension on the link (the displayed URL is ok).
3) For the Citation format label, we'd prefer "v3.0" instead of just 3.0.
4) In Part 1, sect 4.5 - the link to Common Vocabulary Terms is broken with .html.html on link
5) In Part 1, sect 4.12 - the link to Common Vocabulary Terms, Errors is broken with .html.html on link
6) In Part 5, 1.2.1 Normative references, the displayed url for [OSLCCore3] is to the docs.oasis-open.org
file but the underlying link is to svn. That link fails. The correct link seems to be used in all the other docs.
7) In Part 7, Citation format, the first link (the csprd02 link) is broken. Underlying link has .html.html as the file extension
8) At top of Notices section, the copyright line uses the copyright symbol twice. Should be "Copyright <symbol> OASIS Open 2017"
9) In the Notices section, the links under Policy (first paragraph) and OASIS and https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/trademark
(last paragraph) should use 'https'. They do in the current csprd draft because we fixed them during publication. They should be fixed in the source.
10) In part 1, section 4.10, there is a reference to 'Linked Data Platform Paging 1.0.' Since it is referenced from the spec, it should be added to the Normative References section.
12) In part 5, Section 6.1 - the link in table to PURL media-type resource is broken. Also, this looks like another reference that needs to be added the Normative or Non-Normative references.
13) In part 6, under Editors, none of Arthur Ryman's identifying information given. It needs to be published just as for others.
14) In Section 5.2, under oslc:isMemberProperty Property, the hyperlink under [LDP] and "Linked Data Platform Containers" seems to have no valid target. Clicking on them does nothing in my browser.
15) In Appendix A, there is a typo - first occurrence of "Resource" in Appendix A text lacks the "r".
Let us know if you have any questions.