Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Doodle poll on 2014 TC calls

Hi everyone,

I added Friday as an option to choose from and you can now choose between: Yes, (Yes) for "If Need Be", or No.

Unfortunately I couldn't just edit the existing poll to do this because you can't turn "If Need Be" on after creation. So I closed the poll and created a new one. I carried over all existing responses though so nothing was lost in the process.

Please, go to the new poll and edit your entry as appropriate. Mouse-over your name to see the edit button appear.

The old poll points to the new one which is at:
http://www.doodle.com/xa72km78g9zeqbn4

Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Software Standards Architect - IBM Software Group

From:        Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
To:        oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org,
Date:        11/25/2013 11:01 AM
Subject:        [oslc-core] Doodle poll on 2014 TC calls
Sent by:        <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>

Per our first call we've decided to hold a poll on whether we should keep the same schedule in 2014 or move the calls to Thursday.
I set up a doodle poll to gather input and invite TC members to respond.

See
http://www.doodle.com/f8anriir54i5fb4k

Thank you.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Software Standards Architect - IBM Software Group