Subject: 20 February call canceled

Hi all,

Given that nothing has changed on the wiki and there hasn't been any email traffic I'm going to cancel this week's call and give everybody that time to try and make some progress on the various work items. See our wiki page for the list of working documents: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/FrontPage

We'll meet in two weeks to discuss progress.

Best regards.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Software Standards Architect - IBM Software Group