Subject: Fw: Completed split of paging from LDP spec

FYI

For those who don't pay too close attention to activities within W3C LDP Working Group I thought I'd share a change with the LDP specification.  Basically, we realized that the paging support could be somewhat easily factored out into a separate LDP extensions specification specifically about paging.  This would hopefully simplify the base spec and not hold up the key aspects of it if there was some additional needs for paging.  Also there was a desire to look a little closer on how we could provide some additional guidance in paging to better handle cases to prevent lossy-ness of data.

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Speicher <
sspeiche@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 4:22 PM
Subject: Completed split of paging from LDP spec
To: "
public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>

I have completed my action from last WG meeting [1] to factor out [2], [3] the paging and ordering content into a separate extension specification [4], [5].

So the LDP spec [2] is in better position for WG review.

Note: The LDP-Paging draft is just a crude copy of the content from the latest LDP draft.  The LDP-Paging editor's will be working to tidy it up.

[1] - http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/ldp/2014-02-17#resolution_5
[2] - https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/ldp.html
[3] - https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/ldp.ttl
[4] - https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/ldp-paging.html