Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Delegate UI use cases - Chained dialogs (wizards) and returning resource representations

Hi Martin
re postMessage offering a representation.

As I understand it, you are proposing that the observer of the delegated UI will receive (via postmessage) a representation of the newly created resource, rather than getting the URI and having to do a GET.

Such a proposal raises for me lots of questions because http protocol is being "bypassed".  Can you motivate when it would be necessary/desirable for the client to use such a feature?

best wishes,
   -ian

ian.green@uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM@IBMGB)
IBM Rational