Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Re: OSLC specifications at OASIS: namespace processing and Linked Data server/client behaviors

(I've added my summary of the options to the wiki - feel free to edit to make them more balanced/less biased if needed)

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation technical committee chair

E-mail: martinpain@uk.ibm.com
Find me on:
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=99869908 and within IBM on: IBM Connections: https://w3-connections.ibm.com/profiles/html/profileView.do?userid=12c849c0-ddd5-1030-9b5f-d70a3a891b7f
IBM