Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Making it easier to write (and read) domain specs - rdfs:range vs expected range - where is that defined?

The definition is defined at [1] as:
[[ ]]

So I read this as Martin's interpretation is correct, those we don't say rdfs:range in this definition and therefore ambiguous.

On a meta point (I'll respond to the first in this thread), I think the whole property table should be blown up and not more columns added.  It seems that some of the columns are very repetitive and don't add any value, just bloat.

[1]: http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreSpecification?sortcol=table;up=#OSLC_Defined_Resources

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net

From:        Martin P Pain <martinpain@uk.ibm.com>
To:        Ian Green1 <ian.green@uk.ibm.com>
Cc:        oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        07/17/2014 04:43 AM
Sent by:        <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>

Thanks for the clarification Ian.

Do you know where we define that?

Martin Pain

Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation technical committee chair

E-mail: martinpain@uk.ibm.com
Find me on:
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=99869908 and within IBM on: IBM Connections: https://w3-connections.ibm.com/profiles/html/profileView.do?userid=12c849c0-ddd5-1030-9b5f-d70a3a891b7f
IBM