Subject: Re: [oslc-core] review of actions 2.0

Ian, IIRC Actions is still be worked in open-services.net since it's not finalized.
Can you post a copy of the PDF there as well, so the IP policy (open-services WG's entitlement to use it) is crystal clear?  oslc-automation is probably best, but oslc-core works too.

FYI, we also recently received some feedback from a new implementer in my area, who's using it in a new way.  I added a small section on Future Actions earlier this week to address his questions about the relationship between resource shapes and ... well... future actions (a concept already needed + present in Automation, but until this feedback we had zero scenarios to justify its existence in Core).

Best Regards, John

Voice US 845-435-9470  BluePages
Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure OSLC Lead

From:        Ian Green1 <ian.green@uk.ibm.com>
To:        oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        07/17/2014 08:50 AM
Subject:        [oslc-core] review of actions 2.0
Sent by:        <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hello
I have reviewed Actions 2.0 [1]. Please find attached my review comments.  I wanted to upload these to the TC wiki / oslc.net wiki but wasn't sure where it should go.

[1]
http://open-services.net/wiki/core/Exposing-arbitrary-actions-on-RDF-resources/

best wishes,
  -ian

ian.green@uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM@IBMGB)
IBM Rational
Unless stated otherwise above:
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU[attachment "review_of_actions_spec.pdf" deleted by John Arwe/Poughkeepsie/IBM]