Subject: Review Request: Resource Previews

I've updated the Resource Preview draft based on comments from the last review by the TC. Arnaud, can we add this to the agenda for the next call?

http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/specs/resource-preview.html#display

Important changes:

* Updated examples to conform to the LDP specification (response headers)
* Changed GET request with Prefer header to return the Compact resource as a nested JSON object
* Updated resizing to use an oslc:resize message (like dialogs) and made hintHeight and hintWidth each zero-or-one
* Removed the stipulation that hintHeight and hintWidth had to be _relative_ length units
* Changed oslc:document to exactly-one for Preview resource
* Removed _javascript_ example of how to create the IFrame because it was out of date. We can add it back if helpful.

--
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@us.ibm.com
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC