Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Proposal to remove Link header option from Resource Preview spec

+1

Makes sense to me.  Earlier when I was reviewing the spec I didn't like there that were 2 spec'd ways of doing nearly the same thing.

Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net

http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/specs/