Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Proposal to remove Link header option from Resource Preview spec

Hi Sam,
Are you requiring that all resources for which I might want to supply a preview will be LDPRs? - that is, will deal with the type="describedby".   (I know I ought to know the answer to that but I've lost track!)

If so, then your suggestion seems better to me.

best wishes,
   -ian

ian.green@uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM@IBMGB)
IBM Rational

http://example.com/attachments/foo.rdf>; rel="describedby"

http://open-

http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/#ldpc-post-createbinlinkmetahdr
> --
> Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@us.ibm.com
> Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC

Unless stated otherwise above: