Subject: Proposal: Move "Displaying a Preview" guidance into separate committee note

I propose we move the guidance under 5.3 Displaying a Preview [1] -- except for
5.3.6 Preview Sizing -- into a separate committee note.

The best way to render a preview depends on your application and the target
device, so it's difficult to write normative requirements. It's also very
subjective. Additionally, the specification might not age well as technology
and user interfaces change. A lot of the advice in the OSLC 2.0 UI Preview spec
does not seem to apply for mobile devices, for example.

[1] https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/specs/resource-preview.html#display
--
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@us.ibm.com
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC