Subject: Specification development using HTML (respec) tooling

I figured I'd share some of my progress for those that can't attend the TC meeting....

I have completed a big chunk of work to make the pages look as needed based on OASIS templates (awaiting confirmation)
I have created an OSLC-specific example here: http://sspeiche.github.io/respec/examples/oslc/template-spec.html

If you want to take the template to start or as a reference, it is there for you.

If you don't know much about ReSpec, there is a handy user's guide at: http://www.w3.org/respec/guide.html
   (on todo list to update/create an OASIS flavor of this)

The template above isn't complete, though is shows where I'd like to head for a few things, such as:
- Document structure (key sections)
- Shape - experimenting with including .ttl documents directly, translating to HTML on the fly
- Vocab - ^ ^ ^

Happy Spec'ing,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net