Subject: Topics for Oct 30 call?

At the moment, we are fairly light on topics and Arnaud has a conflict (I can only attend the first 45 minutes as well).

Let me know if you have any pressing items for this Thursday by EOB Tuesday, otherwise I'll cancel it and we'll pick back up on Nov 13th.

Oct 16th minutes: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2014.10.16

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net