Subject: Contributing to Lifecycle Integration Patterns effort

OSLC Core TC Members,

The OSLC Steering Committee has promoted an activity to help with the referenced goals [1].  I encourage you to get involved, it is in the early boot-strapping days and looking for those who are interested in participating (contributing/authoring, reviewing, etc).  Perhaps the TC could dedicate a little of their upcoming meeting to discuss interest, I'd be happy to lead the topic.  The effort is being started with the OSLC Communications User Group [2].

[1]: http://open-services.net/wiki/communications/IntegrationPatterns/#Goals
[2]: http://open-services.net/wiki/communications/

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net